Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My food journal since cutting out Gluten


6:00-3 cups of warm water and then coffee with agave nector
7:00-oatmeal with agave nector and almond milk
8:00- my vitamin/mineral/protein  shake
8:30- multi vitamin, omega 3
10:30-raw potato
12:00-rice wrap with chicken breast and tomato sauce and a little cheese on it
2:00- carrot
3:00- banana
4:00- sweet potato with squash and gluten free pasta(i cooked it in coconut oil)
5:00- carrot
7:30-pop corn(just a handful, not sure how the baby will react tomorrow)

I drink 8-10 glasses of water a day
I drink 6-8 cups of tea a day
I often have 1/2 a glass of red wine at the end of the day

Approximately 2000 calories
And my calcium was low( i usually have this problem so i take a calcium supplement when i remember)

2 comments:

  1. tami- ok, after two weeks of working at the menu planner... i have to admit, it's a lot of work to try to balance it all out. i seem to always come up shy. and i have a lot of food on my schedule. perhaps it's the supplements or the shake, but i really don't understand how your meal plan balances out. it just does not seem like enough food. thank you SO much for sharing. i am trying to understand this. any tips? also, my new dilemma is that i don't seem to get to my last snack until after my workout, which is tending to be around 9pm. that seems really late to have a snack. is your suggestion to skip it, or to eat it to try to keep the menu plan in line? thanks so much for taking the time for us all! you are amazing. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think loggin into vitabot and entering the food i eat isn't really working for me. I keep track and I beat myself up that I get too busy and don't eat... or have breakfast at eleven. I need to get this down and plan better... GET AHEAD OF THE GAME. I really want to try Tami's menu minus the raw potato. I admit I'm curious about it but it doesn't sound like a daily thing for me. ;)

    I too am curous about the shake... what's your recipe? It must be packed with Calories, cuz that seems like less that 1800 cal.

    Agreed. Tami is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete