Monday, May 31, 2010

Challenge so far!

One week down and it feels great! Tracked my diet last week to learn something amazing, I GET TO EAT MORE!! YAY! I guess I have always been focused on eating less in order to be "healthy" and lose weight but after talking to Tami about it, we realized that I need to eat more!

I've put a few meal plans together for this week and I look forward to seeing how eating more will help increase my energy levels and boost my metabolism. My goal is to eat smaller amounts and eat more often, like every two hours! I had the day off today so I didn't follow my plan exactly but this week I'm going to work really hard to follow it perfectly!

Workouts last week were AWESOME! Thank you sooo much Tami and Charles, you guys did a great job and I REALLY appreciate all of the time and dedication you are putting into this challenge! I felt muscles that I never knew I had so it is very exciting, because I have worked out a lot before and never felt like this!

Today's workout with Tami and Tannis was hard but awesome! Man, did I sweat! It was great! I look forward to Wednesday!!

Thanks again Tami!!
xox

1 comment:

  1. That's really interesting to find that you can eat more! I've found it fascinating to realize how much more I can eat when it's the good stuff, rather than high calorie/fat foods. The calorie numbers are the same but I'm generally more satisfied. Did that make sense?

    ReplyDelete