Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Miracle Food

Apparently wheat germ is the magic bullet for my diet. It comes up almost all the time as a suggestion. Proof that this program is getting under my skin? Tonight I snacked on plain non-fat yogurt with a pile of wheat germ and some token fruit, just to see those "A"'s. These are not choices I've ever made before. I might not make that particular one again, I need to pay more attention at the beginning of the day and plan ahead.

Great workout with Charles today! We had some video trouble which did strange things to the timing but it mostly sorted itself out. I love how he challenges me on some of the strength moves. Was it the Bruce Lee push-up? I'll be trying on getting that one right for a looooong time. I worked some core muscles that I've never isolated before - it was the side hip raise move, that's as technical as I can get with describing it. New tricks! I think he may even have said that one was good for the "love handle" area, woo hoo!

1 comment: