Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Booty-lift Rocks!

Phew. That Booty-lift workout was GOOD. Just finished. 50 minutes. Wow. I love all the reminders Tami: push from your heels, breathe, suck in your tummy, etc. Way helpful when I am focusing on form. It's easy to forget those little things. Really liked working with the weights. I felt a bit validated, having 5 lb. weights and hearing you mention about 5 lb. weights. Also... my bench was HIGH. So ouch on those leg lifts. But oh, so good. But the AB workout killed me. Those leg lifts, I simply could not do them all. But I pushed and did what I could. The stretching at the end was great. It felt soooooo good. My favorite session yet. Thanks. xox

1 comment:

  1. So great to hear!!
    That makes me happier than you can know.
    YEAH for you!

    Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete