Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jennifer's Update:

At the moment, I'm feeling a bit defeated. But I have not given up, oh no! The past week has been an extremely difficult one in our home.

Read HERE for more on that.

It has meant that menu planning has come to a halt and workouts have been scarce and interrupted. I'm hoping that changes really soon. But babes must come first, and households, and husbands and mamas... well, they are somewhat down on that to do list. But after last night, I have learned that this bootcamp challenge, has turned into another type of challenge for me (read the link above for more on that too.) Enlightening indeed. And I am grateful.

So be encouraged fellow challengers. Let us not only gird our bodies with strength, but our minds too. Hang in there.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer my eyes are filled with tears. My heart is aching for you and your hard week. This week was hard for me to, i mean HARD! My baby keeps having outbreaks and i really haven't slept in a month (well not more than a few hours a night) And i am wearing thin. I keep saying over and over, "God will not give me more than i can bare."I too look to him for comfort and feel so blessed to have the opportunity to raise these 3 precious girls. I do not know how long i will have them, so each moment is so precious. I am not sure if you know that i have a brother and a sister that are in heaven. I understand how short and precious this life is on a level that only few can. Tragedy does that, it teaches us lessons that are invaluable. I love you, i support you, i am proud of you and i will continue to lift you and your precious children up in prayer. You are my sister in christ and i take that very seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, tough week for both of you. I know when I don't get sleep everything else gets harder. Thinking of you both and hoping you get a break soon!

    ReplyDelete