Friday, June 4, 2010

Example of what i eat most days that is

7:00 am -oatmeal with agave nectar and almond milk
8:00 am- an orange
9:00 am - banana & meal replacement drink
11:30 am - carrot
12:00 noon- clif bar (trader joes)
1:00 pm - mixed greens salad 1/2 tsp dresssing
2:00 pm - brown rice wrap, tomato sauce, chicken and a little pinch of bacon, cheese
4:00 pm - Chicken, brown rice and peas
6:00 pm - carrot and maybe a raw potato(yes i know it's weird)
Night snack- if any i have popcorn or maybe a salad


That is a pretty average day for me.
I just recently had to cut out nuts(because Sykara might be allergic) which is usually a big part of my snacks. I also often snack on rasins or a hand full of flax. I also had to cut out gluten, which means bread. It has made a huge difference in my tummy in a matter of 3 days. I have a multivitamin and my meal replacement shake has a ton of good stuff in it as well. Oh yea, i drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. as well as 6 cups of tea.(gotta make milk for my baby)

 1800-2000 calories

Hope that helps ladies!!
Tami

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing. You eat dinner at 4? With your whole family? And do your girls eat the same food? Have you input that into the nutrition program, and does it balance out? I know... lots of ?s... forgive. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and as I'm sipping, I'm wondering... where the red wine is? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a 1/2 glass of red wine every night
    And i drink coffee with agave nectar in the mornings.
    I forgot to add that in and remembered in the middle of the night. I almost got out of bed to add it, but decided against it.

    I know we eat early, my kids are actually in bed by 7pm, sometimes earlier. Because Charles is a personal trainer he is off in the afternoons but works most evenings.So it works for us.I know it is not ideal for most people.I have to say i was actually surprised when i started logging my food again, how much a taper off near the evening.

    ps- are you a photographer on the side? Seriously those pictures were so creative. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I'm pretty sure I'd be better off without gluten (my dad has severe celiac disease) but haven't been able to motivate myself to do it. It's tough for you to have to learn to do all those substitutions at the same time!

    ReplyDelete